- Free AUS shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
"I'm proud to be Aboriginal, so I'm representing" - Adam Goodes
Magical Footballer, Anti-Racism Activist, Australian of the year.
Adam Goodes will long live in the memories of all fans of AFL football as one of the most talented, brilliant and magical footballers of the modern era. His quick hands, big body and uncanny ability to read the play semented "Goodesy" as one of the all-time greats. A dual Brownlow medalist, a feat only equalled by 9 others in the history of the award, a dual premiership player with the Sydney Swans, Goodes continued to deliver excellence and dominance as the Indigenous player to play the most AFL games of 372. He was also awarded an All-Australian guernsey four times and was voted one of the players of the Indigenous Team of the Century.
As a proud Indigenous Australian, Adam has used his celebrated football platform to also shine a light on racism in Australia, particularly towards Indigenous Australians. And in 2014, he was awarded the Australian of the Year honours not only for his efforts to improve race relations but also his work with indigenous youth projects, notably through the GO Foundation.
- Slim-Regular fit crew neck
- 100% organic combed cotton
- Quality cotton is grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides - GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double-needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
High Tees Size Guide
UNISEX ADULT TEES
|Body Width (cm)||38||42||46||50||54||58||63|
|Body Length (cm)||65||68||71||74||77||79||81.5|
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.
About High Tees
Wear your favourite Australian heroes thanks to the patriotic team at High Tees!
All of their tees are made from organic cotton and printed right here in Australia (Melbourne to be specific).
High Tees celebrate Aussie icons like Cathy Freeman, Pat Rafter and Lee Lin Chin.
If Australian made clothing and Aussie heroes are your thing, then you’re in luck with High Tees!