- Free AUS shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
“If we save our wild places, we will ultimately save ourselves.”
― Steve Irwin
The recent bushfires raged through the Blue Mountains. It is estimated that 80% of the Blue Mountains burned.
The beautiful and unique Blue Mountains Water Skink was already endangered before the fires started. So there are grave fears that this little wriggler might be in dire straits. This reptile is unique to the Blue Mountains region.
Wear this t-shirt and support WIRES Australian Wildlife Rescue in their efforts for rehabilitation and recovery. 10% of the sale of this t-shirt goes straight to WIRES.
- Slim-Regular fit, Crew neck, Lightweight, 100% organic combed cotton
- Quality cotton grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides - GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double-needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
High Tees Size Guide
UNISEX ADULT TEES
|Body Width (cm)||38||42||46||50||54||58||63|
|Body Length (cm)||65||68||71||74||77||79||81.5|
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.
About High Tees
Wear your favourite Australian heroes thanks to the patriotic team at High Tees!
All of their tees are made from organic cotton and printed right here in Australia (Melbourne to be specific).
High Tees celebrate Aussie icons like Cathy Freeman, Pat Rafter and Lee Lin Chin.
If Australian made clothing and Aussie heroes are your thing, then you’re in luck with High Tees!