- Free AUS shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
"Vincent Lingiari, I solemnly hand to you these deeds as proof, in Australian law, that these lands belong to the Gurindji people and I put into your hands this piece of the earth itself as a sign that we restore them to you and your children forever." - Gough Whitlam
- Slim-Regular fit, Crew neck, Lightweight
- 100% organic combed cotton
- Quality cotton grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides - GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double-needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
High Tees Size Guide
UNISEX ADULT TEES
|Body Width (cm)||38||42||46||50||54||58||63|
|Body Length (cm)||65||68||71||74||77||79||81.5|
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.
About High Tees
Wear your favourite Australian heroes thanks to the patriotic team at High Tees!
All of their tees are made from organic cotton and printed right here in Australia (Melbourne to be specific).
High Tees celebrate Aussie icons like Cathy Freeman, Pat Rafter and Lee Lin Chin.
If Australian made clothing and Aussie heroes are your thing, then you’re in luck with High Tees!