- Free AUS shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
"You get to the end of a wave and go, what did I do? Sometimes you go into a totally different state of mind." - Mick Fanning AO
White Lightning, World Champ, Bravest Man on earth.
Mick "White Lightning" Fanning is one of Australia's most successful surfers, winning the ASP Tour 3 times - 2007, 2009 and 2013. He burst onto the Surfing scene winning Rookie of the Year in his first year. He is considered an elf the best surfer of all time.
In 2015, Mick hit the headlines. Just as he entered the water to be competing, a great white shark swam right up next to him. Fanning was able to put his board in between himself and the shark and gave the shark a mighty punch. The shark only got a nibble of his surfboard cord. The whole thing was caught on camera and very frightening. He was rescued from the water unharmed.
- Slim-Regular fit, Crew neck, Lightweight
- Quality cotton is grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides - GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double-needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
High Tees Size Guide
UNISEX ADULT TEES
|Body Width (cm)||38||42||46||50||54||58||63|
|Body Length (cm)||65||68||71||74||77||79||81.5|
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.
About High Tees
Wear your favourite Australian heroes thanks to the patriotic team at High Tees!
All of their tees are made from organic cotton and printed right here in Australia (Melbourne to be specific).
High Tees celebrate Aussie icons like Cathy Freeman, Pat Rafter and Lee Lin Chin.
If Australian made clothing and Aussie heroes are your thing, then you’re in luck with High Tees!