The Ally is our original 3/4 length pant, featuring two tones of gorgeous grey marle. This special pant is a result of months of research and development; dedicated to perfecting the most flattering pair of leggings we've ever worn (those side panels curve in all the right places).
The fabric is super lightweight - while remaining incredibly supportive - so you can wear The Ally pants throughout your pregnancy and beyond, for all types of exercise.
Like all of The Ten's pants, these beauties are designed to support you from the moment you find out you're pregnant, right through to the months after you welcome your baby into the world. Our signature belly band is made up of highly elastic Supplex fabric, so it will stretch with your changing body (and will hug it with just the right amount of support - never digging in to your skin), while also retaining its shape post-birth.
Wear them with ...
Your favourite workout top and bare feet to yoga; or a loose white tank with a cropped blazer and stylish runners to brunch.
A bit about our fabrics ...
The Ally is made from Resistex fabric, which:
- Breathes and regulates heat (speeding up the evaporation process of perspiration, and slowing down the formation on your skin, to keep your temperature constant).
- Is shielding (protecting your body from absorbing static energy, smog and UV rays).
- Is bacteriostatic (respecting your skin and protecting it from bacteria and pollutant dusts; eliminating the risk of allergies).
- Is high performing (during physical activity, it will lower the concentration of lactic acid, will improve the circulation of your blood, and will oxygenate your cells).
Wondering about sizing?
See all the information you need about The Ten's sizing here.
A bit about The Ally ...
The Ten Active is so proudly Australian owned, designed and made. The Ally is named after our first designer - who loves nothing more than a good, flattering 3/4 pant (except perhaps a good meal with gravy).
1. What is your shipping policy?
All orders in Australia will receive free standard shipping and returns within 10 days! Overseas orders have shipping rates that are set per region. See more
2. How do I find my size?
You will find the relevant size guide for every brand just above the product description. If you have any questions regarding sizing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Can I trust this brand? What is your warranty?
We audit every brand to ensure that we only stock reputable and conscious brands. We offer a 12-month warranty on all products and some brands offer even longer warranties!
4. How do I return my order?
Our handy portal is the easy way to process your return. Please note that a return must be lodged within 10 days of receiving the delivery. More information can be found at our returns page.