Formulated by Naturopath Bridget Carmady, with certified organic lavender at its core, to enhance beauty + health without compromise:
- Rosehip oil delivers potent rejuvenative properties, increasing skin elasticity and balancing skin tone
- Calendula soothes skin inflammation and promotes wound healing
- Jojoba delivers long-lasting moisture, absorbing quickly into the skin
- May help alleviate eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, dry skin, sun damage, pigmentation, stretch marks, scarring, nappy rash, bites + stings
- No parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, petrochemicals, PEGs, artificial fragrances, nanoparticles or unnecessary ingredients
- WINNER Best SOS/Healing Balm, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2020
- WINNER Best SOS/Healing Balm, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2019
- WINNER Best SOS/Healing Balm, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2018
- See ‘Description’ below for more detail
As featured in Women’s Fitness and Nature & Health Magazine. “If you love the feeling of pure silk on your skin then you are going to ADORE this incredible and oh-so-smooth Ultimate SOS Balm. This balm is like the smoothest, softest of lip balms but for your body!!!! How amazing is that!!! I am in love love LOVE with the feel and lightweight nature of this balm! I use it on dry areas and on my belly and it is heaven!!!!” Brig, South Australia
All natural and organic balm for all ages, all over body. Rich in organic rosehip, calendula and jojoba oils. Intense moisture restoration and protection from damage caused by the elements. Healing and nourishing, use for minor skin irritations including dermatitis, eczema, rosacea, nappy rash, bites and stings. May also aid in reducing the appearance of stretch marks. Ideal for travel. Use me everywhere, every day.
Directions: Warm in hands to melt and apply where needed on face or body. Reapply as needed.
helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, beeswax*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, theobrama cacao (cocoa butter)*, rosa canina (rose hip) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, rosa damascena.miller (rose otto) oil*, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) extract*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil*, citrus bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, d-alpha-tocopherol (natural vitamin e)
*certified organic ingredient (98.52% certified organic ingredients, 100% natural ingredients)
Easing the Burden of Cancer Treatment Naturally.
Cancer is complicated but if you can make just a few small changes, choosing natural and organic wherever possible, you might help to ease the burden, and maybe even shorten the cancer journey.
Shop Clemence Organics for the best organic skin care in Australia.